To send a delegation to the International Biology Olympiad (IBO) 2017, you must be a registered IBO Member. Take a look at the list of IBO member countries.
Each delegation may send up to four competitors.
All invited countries should now have received login details for the online registration system.
All competitors will need to complete and sign an International Biology Olympiad declaration form. These should be uploaded by the country coordinator, along with other personal student details as part of the registration process.
Please note the following deadlines:
- Tuesday 28th February: Super early bird registration closes
- Wednesday 31st May: Early bird registration closes
- Wednesday 31st May: All payments due
- Wednesday 31st May: All student and jury names due
We look forward to seeing you at IBO 2017!
IBO 2017 Values
The IBO 2017 organisers aim to promote the following values throughout the IBO community:
- Cooperation & Collaboration: Maintain behaviour and language appropriate for a working and learning environment and listen carefully to others, particularly during the jury sessions.
- Respect: Treat all members of the IBO community with respect and respect the property of the University of Warwick.
- Integrity & transparency: Please uphold the oath taken at the IBO 2017 Opening Ceremony and act with integrity and transparency. Cheating of any kind during the IBO tasks will not be tolerated.
- Inclusiveness: IBO is a celebration of global unity through a mutual passion for biology and is an inclusive environment, promoting collaboration and friendship across the globe.
- Punctuality: Please help us by keeping to the timings set out by the IBO organisers, particularly during the offsite excursions.